Good nutrition is a key component of any athletes training program. With proper nutrition an athlete can reach their true potential, allowing them to get the most out of their college athletic career.
With good nutrition an athlete can:
- Improve their endurance
- Reduce their recovery time
- Improve their strength
- Improve their mental focus
- Reduce their number injuries
- Reduce their days lost to illness
Eating right isn’t always
easy, especially when you’re a student-athlete. If you feel
like you are struggling to get the most out of your nutrition, you
can make an appointment to see our Sports Dietitian Sarah
McLaughlin MS, RD, LD.
How can a Sports Dietitian help me?
They can help you...
• Calculate your nutrient needs
• Match your nutrition to your training phases
• With weight gain
• Change your body composition
• Improve your immune system
• Recover faster from training
• With grocery shopping
• With cooking
• Understand dietary supplements
• With your eating while injured
• With disordered eating
• Eating on the road