2012 HIGHLIGHTS | Stats
- Appeared in 20 games, including 7 starts.
- Totaled 6 points, including 3 goals.
- 2012 - America East Commissioner's Honor Roll
- 2011 - Named to America East Commissioner's Honor Roll
- Made 18 appearances and 12 starts
- Scored three goals, had two assists and a total of eight points
BEFORE UNH: David Schlatter joins the Wildcats after leading Cherokee High School to the New Jersey Group 4 State Title, scoring the game-winning goal in the championship game. For his efforts, the team captain was named Burlington County Player of the Year, earned All-South Jersey and Olympic Conference First-Team honors, and was also tabbed a Star Ledger All-State Second-Team honoree. The three-year letter winner scored 26 career goals and added 20 assists for the Chiefs, posting 18 goals and 13 assists during his senior campaign. In the classroom he was just as stellar, earning honor roll status all four years at Cherokee. Schlatter currently plays club soccer for the South Jersey Barons, after helping them win the Bethesda (Md.) Thanksgiving Tournament, the MSSL/MAPS Spring College Showcase, and the MSSL/MAPS Spring Challenge Tournament last year. Schlatter also attended the Super-Y National Olympic Development Program Camp in 2010.