|High School:||Whitefish Bay|
- Member of the third place 400-yard medley relay vs. Bryant and CCSU; 4:04.25
- Placed second in the 200-yard breaststroke vs. Bryant and CCSU; 2:30.58
- Placed second in the 200-yard breaststroke vs. Boston College; 2:30.16
- Placed third in the 200-yard breaststroke vs. Vermont; 2:30.06
- Placed third in the 100-yard freestyle vs. Northeastern; 1:10.34
- Placed third in the 100-yard breaststroke vs. Maine; 1:09.17
- Placed third in the 200-yard breaststroke vs. Maine; 2:26.08
- Placed 11th in the 200-yard IM at the America East Swim & Dive Championship; 2:08.02
- Placed ninth in the 100-yard breaststroke at the America East Swim & Dive; 1:05.52
- Placed fifth in the 200-yard breaststroke at the America East Swim & Dive Championship; 2:20.15
Before UNH: A captain, three-time participant representing Whitefish Bay at the WIAA State Meet and the recipient of the Duke Pride Award, Olver placed third in the 200-yard medley relay in her senior season. Additionally a three-time participant in the YMCA Nationals, she was awarded the National Scholar Athlete award and named to the WISCA Academic All-State team. At the Wisconsin YMCA State Meet, Olver placed third in the 200-yard breaststroke and 200-yard IM.
Personal: Born November 22, 1994 in Milwaukee, Wis. ...Daughter of Randy and Teri Olver...majoring in bioengineering.