DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The University of New
Hampshire All-Girl cheer team finished 5th overall Friday afternoon
in the 2009 NCA Collegiate Cheer Championship. The 8.625 score
marks the highest finish in the program's history. The University
of Louisville, took home the championship title with a score of
9.602. The defending national champion the University of Maryland
finished second with a score of 9.502.
The 5th place finish marks the highest in the program's history in the NCA All-Girl I division. "Our team has set goals and achieved them all season long. We are very proud of this accomplishment and are thrilled with our score," said head coach Shauna Norris Foley.
Try-outs for 2008-09 cheer squad will be held on May 2 and 3, 2009 at the Field House in Durham, N.H. For more information, contact head coach Shauna Norris Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. University of Louisville, 9.602
2. University of Maryland, 9.502
3. North Carolina State University, 9.075
4. University of South Carolina, 8.89
5. University of New Hampshire, 8.625
6. Quinnipiac University, 8.520
7. Kennesaw State university, 8.500
8. University of Pittsburgh, 8.414
9. University of Massachusetts, 8.320