DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The University of New Hampshire All-Girl cheerleading team finished day one at the NCA Collegiate Cheer & Dance Championship in first place. The 'Cat's score of 8.935 marks a program high for day one of competition at Nationals.
UNH edged out 2010 defending national champion, Kennesaw State University, and head to the finals competition Friday evening in the top spot. The finals round of competition will be held at the bandshell on Daytona Beach on Friday at 6:00 p.m.
Click here to view the University of New Hampshire performance in the Preliminary Round of the NCA Collegiate Cheer & Dance Championship.
**NOTE: Must type University of New Hampshire in Video Search Field
1. University of New Hampshire, 8.935
2. Kennesaw State University, 8.765
3. Niagara University, 8.583
4. Towson University, 8.410
5. University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 8.408
6. Bryant University, 8.398
7. Northeastern University, 8.385*
8. Providence College, 8.158*
9. Central Connecticut State University, 7.898*
*did not advance to finals competition