UNH Cheerleading to host annual fall youth clinic
DURHAM, N.H. - The University of New Hampshire Cheerleading team invites you to attend the fourth annual fall youth cheerleading clinic. Participants will have the opportunity to learn cheerleading fundamentals, including chants, a cheer and a stunt. Participants will be on the sidelines with the UNH Cheerleaders for the first half of the game and will also have the opportunity to perform with the team during the half-time break of the game.
- October 8, 2011- 9:00am-11:00am- UNH Field House (Indoor Track)
- Participants must be in grades 1 through 8.
- Cost is $25 per participant, includes a UNH Cheerleading t-shirt and admission to the football game!Group discounts available upon request.
- Family/Friend discount ticket price ($12 GA ticket) to be purchased on gameday.
- Participants should wear comfortable and warm athletic clothes and shoes and bring a lunch.
To register click here to download and complete the registration form. Participant's parent/guardian will be required to sign the attached release form. For questions, please contact: Jackie Briggs, Head UNH Cheerleading Coach at 978-815-9821 or click here to email.