UNH Cheerleading to host 5th annual fall youth clinic
DURHAM, N.H. - The University of New Hampshire Cheerleading team invites you to attend the fifth annual fall youth cheerleading clinic. Participants will have the opportunity to learn cheerleading fundamentals, including chants, a cheer and a stunt. Participants will be on the sidelines with the UNH Cheerleaders for the first half of the game.
- September 29th, 2012- 9:00am-11:00am- UNH Field House (Indoor Track)
- Participants must be in grades 1 through 8.
- Cost is $25 per participant, includes a UNH Cheerleading t-shirt and admission to the football game!
- Family/Friend discount ticket price ($11 GA ticket) to be purchased on game day at the UNH Box Office.
- Participants should wear comfortable and warm athletic clothes and shoes and bring a lunch.
To register click here to download and complete the registration form. Participant's parent/guardian will be required to sign the attached release form. For questions, please contact: Mary LeRose, Head UNH Cheerleading Coach at 603-862-0806 or click here to email