VILLANOVA, Pa. - The No. 10 UNH football team is set to battle No. 2 Villanova in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA Division I FCS Championships on Saturday, December 5 at 3:30 pm in Villanova, PA.
Please join President Huddleston, fellow alumni and UNH Wildcat fans in the Exchange at Bartley Hall for a pre-game reception this Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Registration is $10 per person and includes a buffet and 3 drink tickets. Space is limited to 200 people, first come first served. Click here to register https://www.events.unh.edu/RegistrationForm.pm?event_id=6423.
The stadium and Bartley Hall are located on Main Campus East. For directions to Villanova and a campus map visit: http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/admission/visit/maps.html
- To purchase tickets to the quarterfinal game, call the Whittemore Center Arena Box Office at 603-862-4000 extension 5.
- Current Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- All seats are RESERVED/ASSIGNED seats, there are no general admission tickets.
- Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children ages 3-12. There will be a $5 processing fee per order and no group discounts or senior citizen discounts are available.
- Tickets purchased over the phone through UNH will be available for fans to pick up at the Whittemore Center Arena Box Office until Thursday at NOON.
- Fans that are in the Durham area are encouraged to pick up their tickets ahead of time at the Whittemore Center Box Office to avoid waiting in line at Villanova's Box Office (average wait could be as much as 1 hour).
- All UNH fans that need to pick up their tickets at Villanova's Box Office on Saturday are encouraged to get to the stadium early to avoid waiting in line. There will be a separate line for UNH will call next to the main Box Office ticket windows.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED!
The parking/tailgating gates will open at 12:30 at Villanova.
Parking is $20 per car in the East Main tailgating A lot and for
$10 in the West Main non-tailgating B Lot. Click here for a
parking map http://www.villanova.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/nova/genrel/auto_pdf/FootballParkingGuide
If you can't make it to the UNH/Villanova quarterfinal game, it will be aired on ESPN Game Plan and ESPN360.com (check your local listings/cable & internet provider). The winner of Saturday's game advances to the national semifinals and will face the winner of the William & Mary-Southern Illinois game.