|High School:||Archbishop Carroll|
Collegiate Honors: 2013: Inducted into National College Athlete Honor Society, Chi Sigma Alpha. 2012: America East All-Academic Team; America East Commissioner's Honor Roll. 2011: America East Commissioner's Honor Roll.
Career Highs: Ground balls- 3 (twice); Draw controls- 3 at Binghamton (04/06); Caused turnovers- 2 at Longwood (3/16/13).
2013 Season | Statistics | Photos
• Started all 16 games
• Tied for sixth on the team in ground balls (16)
• Second in caused turnovers (10) and third in draw controls (15)
• Career-high two caused turnovers at Longwood (03/16)
• Personal best of two draw controls at 20th-ranked Navy (03/13)
• One GB, two DCs and one CTO vs. Iona (03/27)
• Season-high two ground balls five times: UMass (02/23), Dartmouth (02/28), Longwood (03/16), Columbia (03/20) and Vermont (04/03)
• Tallied at least one ground ball each of the first seven games of the season and in 10 of the first 11 games
• One caused turnover vs. UMass, UConn (03/06) and Columbia (3/20).
2012 Season | 2012 Statistics
Played in all 16 games and was in the starting lineup seven times; played in all six America East conference games with three starts; season-high two ground balls in the season opener vs. Dartmouth (02/25) and regular-season finale at Boston College (05/01); also tallied two GBs at Lehigh (04/07); credited with one caused turnover in five games.
2011 Season | DePetris's 2011 Statistics
Played in 10 of 17 games and was in the starting lineup six times; made her collegiate debut March 16 at Vanderbilt (the team's seventh game of the season); played in 10 of the last 11 games, including each of the last eight games; credited with two ground balls and one draw control against 10th-ranked Albany (04/09); tallied three ground balls against Presbyterian College (03/18) and matched that total against Stony Brook (04/16).
Personal: 2010 graduate of Archbishop John Carroll High School, where she lettered in lacrosse and field hockey; two-time selection to the National Tournament; captained the Patriots as a senior and led them to four consecutive Philadelphia catholic league titles, as well as the District 12 championship in '09; All-Catholic Second Team in '10; All-County First Team as a junior, when she recorded 29 ground balls, 25 caused turnovers and 19 draw controls; All-County Second Team as a sophomore; three-year letterwinner for field hockey and captain as a senior; also played lax for the Phantastix club team.