Collegiate Honors: 2012: America East Academic Honor Roll.
Career Highs: Goals- 2 (five times, most recent at Dartmouth 2/28/13); Assists- 6 at UConn (3/6/13); Points- 6 at UConn (3/6/13); Ground balls- 3 vs UMBC (4/21/12); Draw controls- 4 (four times); Caused turnovers- 1 (five times).
2013 Season | Statistics | Photos
• Started all 16 games
• Recorded 11 goals and 25 assists for 36 points; including three free position goals
• Second in assists; (25)
• Ranks third in points; (36)
• Second in draw controls (37), and tied for fifth in ground balls (16)
• Third in shots; (41)
• Career-high six assists and six points at UConn (03/06)
• Recorded a point in nine of 10 games with seven multiple-point efforts, including four multiple-assist performances
• Matched her career high of two goals at Hofstra (02/16) and at Dartmouth (02/28)
• Career-high four draw controls vs. Columbia (03/20) and vs Binghampton (04/06)
• Season-high two ground balls five times – at Hofstra (02/16), at Navy and at Longwood (03/16)
• Two GBs and two DCs vs. Iona (03/27)
• Two ground balls and three draw controls vs. Vermont (04/03)
• Two draw controls vs. UMass (02/23)
• Recorded at least one DC every game
2012 Season | 2012 Statistics
Played in all 16 games and was in the starting lineup 11 times; recorded 22 points on 13 goals and nine assists; tied for second on the team in assists; in six America East conference games, recorded 11 points (7g, 4a); first career point was an assist vs. UConn (03/07); scored her first career goal the following game at Stanford (03/11); matched that personal best of two goals against both Binghamton (03/24) and at Stony Brook (04/28); career-high three points (2g, 1a) against both Binghamton and Stony Brook; six other multiple-point games, including a personal-best two assists at Columbia (04/18); recorded a point in 12 of 16 games, including a five-game point-scoring streak from March 24 to April 7; tallied nine points (6g, 3a) in that span; ended the season with a point in four consecutive games; eight points (4g, 4a) in that stretch; career-high three ground balls vs. UMBC (04/21); personal-best two draw controls at Stanford (03/11) and Boston U. (04/04).
Personal: 2011 graduate of Glenelg High School, where she lettered in lacrosse, field hockey and basketball; Academic All-America Team selection in 2010 and 2011; Glenelg High School Female Athlete of the Year in '11; captained the lax team as a senior, when she was named Gazette Player of the Year, All-Howard County First Team and Washington Post All-Metro Honorable Mention; led the team in goals, assists, points, ground balls, draw controls and caused turnovers as a senior; 2010 All-Howard Country First Team; Gazette First Team and Washington Post All-Metro Honorable Mention in 2010; also a three-year starter and two-year captain in field hockey; that team won the 2010 Class 2A state championship; as a senior, tallied 34 goals and 18 assists and was named to the USFHCA Academic Team, All-Metro First Team by both the Baltimore Sun and Washington Post as well as All-Howard County First Team; second all-time leading field hockey goal scorer in Howard County; also played for Hero's Lacrosse Club and was named to the All-Tournament Team at the 2010 Vail Shootout; major is undeclared.