Goals- 1 (twice, most recent at Longwood 3/16/13); Assists- 1, vs Binghampton(04/06/13); Points- 1, three times (most recent vs Binghampton (04/04/13); Ground Balls- 6 at Stanford (3/11/12); Draw Controls- 3 at Vermont (3/31/12); Caused Turnovers- 4 at Stanford (3/11/12).
2013 Season | Statistics | Photos
• Played in all 16 games with two starts
• Recorded four points, on two goals and two assists
• Recorded her first collegiate point with a goal vs. UMass (02/23)
• Also scored a goal at Longwood (03/16)
• Season-high three ground balls in the opener at Hofstra (02/16)
• Season high of two caused turnovers against both Hofstra and UConn (03/06)
• Two GBs and one CTO vs. Iona (03/27)
2012 Season | 2012 Statistics
Played in all 16 games and was in the starting lineup 15 times; only non-start wasvs. Binghamton (03/24); rankded third on the team in caused turnovers with 11; ranked fourth in ground balls with 22; tallied at least one ground ball in 10 of 16 games; five games with multiple GBs, including a career-high six at Stanford (03/11); also recorded a personal-best four caused turnovers in that game; tallied three ground balls and three caused turnovers in the win against nationally-ranked Vanderbilt (03/28); three GBs and one draw control vs. UConn (03/07); three GBs and two DCs at Stony Brook(04/28); career-high three draw controls at Vermont (03/31).
Personal: 2011 graduate of Conestoga High School, where she lettered in lacrosse; co-captain as a senior in 2011; All Central League Second Team and All Main Line Times Second Team in 2010 and 2011; All Main Line Honorable Mention in '09; selected to play at the '09 and '10 National Tournaments as a member of the Philly Team 2 & 3 teams; also played for the Phantastix Lacrosse Club team; major is undeclared.