Collegiate Honors: 2013: America East Rookie of the Week (02/18 ... 03/08).
Career highs: Goals- 3 vs. UMass (02/23/13); Assists- 7 at Binghampton (04/06/13); Points- 9 at Binghampton (04/06/13); Ground balls- 3 at Binghamton (04/06/13); Draw controls- 3 at Longwood (3/16/13); Caused turnovers- 1 (four times).
2013 Season | Statistics | Photos
• Started all 15 games
• Recorded 44 points on 14 goals and 30 assists
• Second on the team in points; (44)
• First in assists; (30)
• Tied for fourth in goals; (14)
• Only player on team with a man-down goal (1)
• Fifth in draw controls (nine)
• 17 points in 4 conference games
• Career highs in both assists (seven) and points (nine) in the season opener vs. Binghampton
• Career-high three goals vs. UMass (02/23)
• Personal best of three draw controls at Longwood (03/16)
• Recorded a point in 10 of 11 games
• Three assists at 12th-ranked Dartmouth (02/28) and 20th-ranked Navy (03/13)
• Two goals at UConn (03/06)
• Three points (1g, 2a), two GB and one CTO at Albany
• Two draw controls at Hofstra
• Began career with a point in eight consecutive games (8g, 14a)
• Recorded a point in 14 of 15 games
Personal: 2012 graduate of Westwood High School, where she lettered in lacrosse, soccer and basketball and captained all three sports as a senior; 453 career points (210 goals, 243 assists); UnderArmour All-America Team as a senior in 2012, when she led Westwood to the state title with 75 goals and 96 assists; named Miss Massachusetts Lacrosse and First Team by ESPN Boston; Boston Globe and Boston Herald All-Scholastic and Player of the Year in '11 and '12; Eastern Mass. Girls Lacrosse Coach's Association selection in 2012; Tri Valley League MVP in 2012; as a junior captain, recorded 96 goals and 96 assists to lead team to the Division 1 state title; tallied 23 goals and 41 assists as a sophomore; finished with 16 goals and 10 assists on Divsion 1 state championship team as a freshman; Tri Valley League champions all four years; also played for the Mass Elite club team; major is undeclared in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics (WSBE).