Collegiate Honors: 2013: Inducted into National College Athlete Honor Society, Chi Sigma Alpha. 2012: America East All-Academic Team; America East Academic Honor Roll. 2011: America East All-Academic Team; America East Commissioner's Honor Roll. 2010: America East All-Rookie Team; America East Rookie of the Week (three times); America East Academic Honor Roll.
Career Highs: Goals- 6 at UConn (03/06/13); Assists- 2, three times (most recent vs. Vanderbilt 03/28/12). Points- 6, three times (most recent at UConn 03/06/13); Ground Balls- 3 (twice); Draw Controls- 3 (twice); Caused Turnovers- 3 at UConn (3/6/13).
• Recorded 100th career point with the fifth of her career-high six goals at UConn (03/06/13)
2013 Season | Statistics | Photos
• Started all 16 games
• Recorded 47 points on 42 goals and five assists
• Leads the team in goals and points; fourth in assists
• Also atop the team leaderboard in shots (78)
• Also team leader in free-position goals (10)
• Thrid in shooting percentage (.539)
• Fifth in draw controls (11) and tied for fourth in caused turnovers (eight)
• Scored on 9 of 10 free-position shots
• Career-high six goals at UConn (03/06) and the six points matched her personal best
• Career-high three caused turnovers at UConn
• Followed that with a five-goal performance at 20th-ranked Navy (03/13)
• Multiple points 9 of 10 games, including each of the first seven games
• 12 multiple-goal efforts
• Four points (3g, 1a) in the season opener at Hofstra (02/16)
• Three goals in consecutive games against Iona (03/27) and Vermont (04/03)
• Three points (2g, 1a) against both UMass (02/23) and Dartmouth (02/28)
• Team-leading active 11-game goal scoring streak
2012 Season | 2012 Statistics
Played in all 16 games and was in the starting lineup 11 times; recorded 24 goals and six assists for 30 points; ranked third on the team in goals and fourth in points; in six America East conference games, finished with nine goals and two assists for 11 points; recorded a point – and scored a goal – in 13 of 16 games; five multiple-goal games as part of seven multiple-point efforts; season-high four goals against both Fresno State (03/14) and Binghamton (03/24); at Fresno, was also credited with one ground ball, two draw controls and season-high two caused turnovers; season highs in both assists (two) and points (six) at Binghamton; also recorded two assists the next game vs. 12th-ranked Vanderbilt (03/28); finished with five points (3g, 2a) and season-high three draw controls vs. Vandy; also scored three goals vs. UMBC (04/21); five-game goal-scoring streak from March 14-31; recorded 17 points in that span (13g ,4a).
2011 Season | Simpson's 2011 Statistics
Played in all 17 games and was in the starting lineup 16 times; recorded 27 goals and three assists for 30 points; led the team in goals; ranked fourth in points as well as third in shots (55); in six America East conference games, recorded 12 points, all on goals; scored a goal in 14 of 17 games with nine multiple-goal efforts, including four consecutive games vs. Vermont (3), Stony Brook (2), Albany (3) and Boston University (2); ended the year with a goal in eight consecutive games; scored 15 goals in that span; season-high four points in back-to-back games against Colgate and Fairfield; tallied two goals and two assists at Colgate, then scored four goals at Fairfield; the two assists matched her career high.
2010 Season: Played in 15 of 17 games and was in the starting lineup 13 times; recorded 18 goals and seven assists for 25 points to lead UNH rookies in all three statistics; second on the team in shooting percentage (.529); in six America East league games, tallied six goals and two assists for eight points; recorded a point with a goal in her collegiate debut vs. Holy Cross (02/24); tallied a point in 11 of 15 games, including a nine-game point-scoring streak; career highs in both goals (five) and points (six) vs. Fairfield (03/28); 3-2-5 and a personal-best three ground balls against Colgate (03/06); matched her personal best of two assists at Yale (03/31).
Personal: 2009 graduate of New Canaan High School, where she lettered in lacrosse, soccer and indoor track; All-America First Team in 2009; All-State First Team in 2008 and 2009, and All-State Second Team in 2007; All FCIAC First Team in 2007, 2008 and 2009; named to the 2008 CT Super Junior Team; led NCHS to the state finals in ’09 and the FCIAC finals in ’08 and ’09; tallied 91 goals and a total of 129 points as a senior; had totals of 87 goals and 106 points as a junior; led the team in goals as a sophomore with 51; career totals of 236 goals and 69 assists for 305 points; also played on the CT Lacrosse Futures team; her mom, Debbie, lettered in both lacrosse and field hockey at Colgate University; a sport studies major.